SYNC MOD LFO
This is a PCB version of the awesome HAGIWO Clock SYNC LFO.
It was published on Github by mzuelch and we put together the design & kits in our lab.
The module is a Arduino-based LFO and can be clocked / synced via the trigger input and offers internal modulation to create complex waveforms.
It can be modified / reprogrammed easily with the Arduino IDE and a USB-C cable.
It offers six waveforms and the following hardware features:
- AMPL TUDE attenuates the output voltage
- TIME FSET Sets the time of the LFO and when clocked offsets phase from 0-360°
- The middle knob steps between the waveform types off, rise, fall, sine, triangle, square & sample & hold.
- SELF MOD adds internal modulation creating complex waveforms.
- CLK in: Clock IN.
- OUTPUT: Voltage 0/+10V
- INV: Inverted Voltage 0/+10V
- BI: Bipolar Voltage -10/+10